Civil Service Entrance Exam
Applicants must sit for the Civil Service Entrance Examination and receive a minimum passing score of 70%. The two-hour written exam consists of 160 questions with two sections: Reading Comprehension and Writing Skills. Below are practice test links that can be utilized to prepare you for success in passing the Police written exam.
TEST TAKING TIPS ONLINE TEST PREPARATION
- Manage your time effectively.
- Read and pay careful attention to all directions.
- Read each passage and accompanying questions.
- Read and respond to items one at a time, rather than thinking about the whole test.
- Reread, when necessary, the parts of a passage needed for selecting the correct answer.
- Don't spend too much time on any one question.
- Note all answers on your scantron within the allotted time.
Police Reading Comprehension Test
Police Writing Skills Test